This page features media articles, interviews, slides of talks and other media appearances, for the general public as well as academic and professional invited presentations and media articles. My scientific publications, videos and information about awards can be found on separate pages.
- Intieme Technologie: Engineering met een Paradox / Intimate Technology: Engineering with a Paradox (2018): invited presentation at event “Inspiring Engineers”/”Inspirerende Ingenieurs” organized in connection with the Dutch national event “Weekend of Science”/”Weekend van de Wetenschap”
- Laten we dansen! / Let us dance! (2018): invited presentation for outreach event Professors in the Theatre on the theme Artificial Intelligence for Humanity at Theater De Veste in Delft
- Blog (2018) for the Rathenau Institute on Responsible Data Sharing:
- EEMCS TU Delft Nodes magazine article (2018) on Responsible Data Sharing:
- [Dutch] Hoe een app waardenconflicten oplost / How an app resolves value conflicts (2017): article about our research with dr. Alex Kayal in the COMMIT/ project on resolving value conflicts in mobile location sharing
- [Dutch] Technology for Humanity (2014), In the book “Het beste idee van 2014” / “The best idea of 2014”, © Uitgeverij De Wereld
Academic and professional audience
- AI & Human Vulnerability – Getting Intimate with Fear (2018): Speaker and panel member of the international Roundtable at UNESCO Paris on “Artificial Intelligence: Reflection on its complexity and impact on our society”. A beautiful video on AI, Ethics and Society was made on the occasion of the event.
- [Dutch] AVG is niet alles of niets: Het delen van data vraagt om een flexibele technologie (2018): article for the Dutch magazine for IT professionals AG Connect on Responsible Data Sharing
- To share or not to share? On responsibility in social software (2016): invited presentation Responsible Data Science seminar Amsterdam
- Vidi-winnaars kijken terug en vooruit, I/O Magazine, Jaargang 11, Nummer 2 (p12-13)
- Socially Adaptive Software, In Awareness Magazine, © 2013 Awareness